The Loren Williams Supreme mattress with 3200 springs provides luxurious comfort and support all night long, night after night. Featuring luxury cotton fillings, layers of natural wool and silk, accompanied by super-soft foam, this mattress screams comfort and quality in equal measure, With a mattress of this quality guarantees it provides the luxury you deserve. 1200 springs resting in their own micro pockets are contained within the luxurious pillow top to allow full body contouring and additional support. The 2000 pocket springs within the main body of the mattress also add to one of the most supportive mattresses you can buy.
Loren Williams Supreme Mattress Benefits
Each Loren Williams mattress has been designed with its own unique characteristics to perfectly suit you, your sleeping position and your comfort preference. Let the Loren Williams Supreme 3200 mattress take centre stage in your home and get the perfect nights sleep.
- Each pocket spring in the Supreme 3200 mattress is carefully and precisely engineered, then wrapped individually in its own soft cloth sleeve, which holds it at the optimum tension and allows each spring to move independently from the other springs. The pocket springs are held under the correct tension for responsive support. Since each spring operates independently, you can sleep in your own zone without affecting your partner, plus the mattress moulds more effectively to your individual body shape.
- No turn – the Supreme 3200 mattress mattress is purposely designed to be single sided for your convenience – there’s no need to flip it over, but we do recommend that you rotate the mattress regularly.
- Memory foam responds to body heat by softening and matching the shape of your body, allowing superb orthopaedic support and incredible comfort. Originally designed by NASA, the memory foam (also known as Visco Elastic) disperses your weight throughout the mattress, alleviating pressure points and allowing freer blood circulation – resulting in an excellently restful night’s sleep.
- Medium Firmness – the ideal balance between a cushioned feel and a firmer level of support.
- The Supreme 3200 mattress is covered in a luxuriously soft knitted cover with the added benefit of being breathable.
- Air vents to improve air circulation within the mattress.
- Mattress Height Approx. 32cm
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Made in the United Kingdom
Features We Think You'll Love
Memory foam responds to body heat by softening and matching the shape of your body, allowing superb orthopaedic support and incredible comfort. Originally designed by NASA, the memory foam (also known as Visco Elastic) disperses your weight throughout the mattress, alleviating pressure points and allowing freer blood circulation – resulting in an excellently restful night’s sleep.
No Turn This mattress is purposely designed to be single sided for your convenience – there’s no need to flip it over, but we do recommend that you rotate the mattress regularly.
Natural Cotton Fillings with a knitted fabric cover.
3200 Independent pocket springs move to support and cushion
Medium firmness The ideal balance between a cushioned feel and a firmer level of support.
Pocket springs are springs mounted in their own separate fabric pockets, meaning they work completely independently of one another and can provide your body with better pressure relieving support.
Convoluted foam layer that helps support the body with edge to edge support.
Individual personal sleeping zones mean that you won’t be disturbed if your partner rolls or moves, as you won’t feel their motion. There’s also no tendency to roll towards the middle of the mattress.
This type of mattress gives maximum pressure relief, allowing your body weight to spread across it evenly. This ultimately means less tossing and turning throughout the night and a more relaxing and restful sleep.
This mattress contains 3200 individually pocketed springs (in a King Size).
This mattress is approximately 32cm deep.
Loren Williams 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Our Loren Williams range of mattresses come with a full 5 year warranty for total peace of mind.
1st Year Guarantee
This item is completely covered for 1-Year.
Any faults reported in the Guarantee period will result in a replacement for you at no cost whatsoever, pending confirmation of the fault by the manufacturer.
At Dreameasy, we also go a step further and will offer you the choice of any item on our website, not just a like for like replacement from the same manufacturer. We will also exchange the goods for you at no charge
Think you have a fault or defect with your item? Please get in touch and we will respond straight away with the next steps.
5 Year Warranty
A Warranty is the most common form of protection you have against any manufacture fault. Most warranty lengths in the bed trade are 5 Years, and will include a 1 Year Guarantee, which is complete cover.
Replaced at no cost to you.
You Pay 20% of the replacement cost
You Pay 40% of the replacement cost.
You Pay 60% of the replacement cost.
You Pay 80% of the replacement cost.
7 – 14 Days | After your order has been placed we will liase a suitable delivery date as to when you will receive delivery.