The Loren Williams Ultimate 2400 mattress is an excellent choice from a quality supplier. Featuring 1400 small pocket springs resting on a base of 1000 pocket springs in a Pillow top design enabling this mattress to provide superior support for the perfect night’s sleep. Finished off with a luxury knitted top the Loren Williams Ultimate 2400 mattress provides comfort that dreams are made on. With over 40 years of manufacturing experience, Loren Williams produces outstanding quality mattresses using only the finest materials.
The Loren Williams Ultimate 2400 mattress is designed for maximum back support, made with 1400 small pocket springs directly on top of 1000 additional, supportive pocket springs. With super-soft foam and luxurious layers of cotton filling providing tremendous comfort and fantastic support all night long.
Each Loren Williams mattress has been designed with its own unique characteristics to perfectly suit you, your sleeping position and your comfort preference. Let the Ultimate 2400 Mattress take centre stage in your home and get the perfect nights sleep.
- 2400 Pocket springs are in each Ultimate 2400 mattress. Each pocket spring is carefully and precisely engineered, then wrapped individually in its own soft cloth sleeve, which holds it at the optimum tension and allows each spring to move independently from the other springs. The pocket springs are held under the correct tension for responsive support. Since each spring operates independently, you can sleep in your own zone without affecting your partner, plus the mattress moulds more effectively to your individual body shape.
- No turn this mattress is purposely designed to be single-sided for your convenience – there’s no need to flip it over, but we do recommend that you rotate your mattress regularly.
- Constructed with the additional benefit of a pillow top for extra comfort and luxury.
- Soft – Medium feel ideal for those who require both support and ultimate comfort.
- Velvet fabric pillow top with anti-allergy properties.
- Air vents to improve air circulation within the mattress.
- Height Mattress Height Approx. 29cm
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Made in the United Kingdom
Features We Think You'll Love
Memory foam responds to body heat by softening and matching the shape of your body, allowing superb orthopaedic support and incredible comfort. Originally designed by NASA, the memory foam (also known as Visco Elastic) disperses your weight throughout the mattress, alleviating pressure points and allowing freer blood circulation – resulting in an excellently restful night’s sleep.
No Turn This mattress is purposely designed to be single sided for your convenience – there’s no need to flip it over, but we do recommend that you rotate the mattress regularly.
Natural Cotton Fillings with a knitted fabric cover.
2400 Independent pocket springs move to support and cushion
Soft – Medium feel ideal for those who require both support and ultimate comfort.
Pocket springs are springs mounted in their own separate fabric pockets, meaning they work completely independently of one another and can provide your body with better pressure relieving support.
Convoluted foam layer that helps support the body with edge to edge support.
Individual personal sleeping zones mean that you won’t be disturbed if your partner rolls or moves, as you won’t feel their motion. There’s also no tendency to roll towards the middle of the mattress.
This type of mattress gives maximum pressure relief, allowing your body weight to spread across it evenly. This ultimately means less tossing and turning throughout the night and a more relaxing and restful sleep.
This mattress contains 2400 individually pocketed springs (in a King Size).
This mattress is approximately 29cm deep.
Loren Williams 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Our Loren Williams range of mattresses come with a full 5 year warranty for total peace of mind.
1st Year Guarantee
This item is completely covered for 1-Year.
Any faults reported in the Guarantee period will result in a replacement for you at no cost whatsoever, pending confirmation of the fault by the manufacturer.
At Dreameasy, we also go a step further and will offer you the choice of any item on our website, not just a like for like replacement from the same manufacturer. We will also exchange the goods for you at no charge
Think you have a fault or defect with your item? Please get in touch and we will respond straight away with the next steps.
5 Year Warranty
A Warranty is the most common form of protection you have against any manufacture fault. Most warranty lengths in the bed trade are 5 Years, and will include a 1 Year Guarantee, which is complete cover.
Replaced at no cost to you.
You Pay 20% of the replacement cost
You Pay 40% of the replacement cost.
You Pay 60% of the replacement cost.
You Pay 80% of the replacement cost.
7 – 14 Days | After your order has been placed we will liase a suitable delivery date as to when you will receive delivery.